How to Buy FinNexus (FNX) [For Beginners]
- Step 1: How to create a Binance account: 1.1 Visit Binance’s Website (https://www.binance.com/en)
- Step 2: Buying your first Bitcoin (BTC)
- Step 3: Transferring Your Cryptos to an Altcoin Exchange Bitmax.
- Step 4: Deposit BTC to Exchange.
- Step 5: Trading FinNexus (FNX)
What is FNX Cryptocurrency?
Launched on 01/06/2019 by an international team, FinNexus (FNX) aims to address the lack of the three pillars of DeFi – diversity, value, & convenience – by building a suite of open finance products and protocols for both enterprise use and crypto aficionados.
Where can I buy FNX tokens?
If you want to buy tokens, you need Bitcoin or Ethereum in your wallet (if you don’t have BTC or ETH, you can go to FinanceX exchange to purchase). FinanceX exchange link: https://financex.io/).
What’s the difference between Bitcoin and Altcoin?
Altcoins are cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin (BTCUSD). They share characteristics with Bitcoin but are also different in other ways. For example, some altcoins use a different consensus mechanism to produce blocks or validate transactions.