If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, GBYTE can be a profitable investment option. Obyte price equal to 37.774 USD at 2021-11-24. If you buy Obyte for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 2.647 GBYTE. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +189.07%.
What is Obyte?
Obyte is a distributed ledger based on directed acyclic graph (DAG). Unlike centralized ledgers and blockchains, access to Obyte ledger is decentralized, disintermediated, free (as in freedom), equal, and open.
What happened to Obyte?
Bit-Z has informed us that they are shutting down due to new regulations in China.
How do I get Obyte?
How do I buy Obyte?
- Sign up to CoinSpot. Register for a CoinSpot account here & verify in minutes.
- Deposit & buy. Deposit AUD into your account & enter the amount of AUD you want to trade for GBYTE and click “Buy”.
- That’s it! You now own some Obyte! You can click “Go to GBYTE Wallet” to see your Obyte.
What is Obyte coin?
Launched on Dec 25, 2016, Obyte is a distributed ledger based on directed acyclic graph (DAG). Obyte claims to be the first DAG-based cryptocurrency platform to support dApps.
How do you sell Byteball?
How to sell or trade Byteball
- Go to the exchange platform where you have Byteball. If it’s in a digital wallet, then you can pick a platform from the compatible ones listed above.
- Via the platform, follow the instructions to sell or trade your Byteball.
What is iota worth?
MIOTA Price Statistics
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.34 / $1.46|
|Trading Volume24h||$103,183,381.94 10.40%|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.02591|
Is FTM a Binance?
Binance has completed the wallet integration for the Fantom (FTM) mainnet token and has also opened deposits and withdrawals for FTM. In addition to supporting FTM mainnet token deposits and withdrawals, Binance will also continue to support deposits and withdrawals of ERC20 and BEP2 FTM tokens.
How much is solve?
The current price is $0.124075 per SOLVE.