RedFOX Labs describes itself as ‘Southeast Asia’s first blockchain venture builder’. The project aims to create innovative and scalable blockchain solutions by building, launching and scaling high growth tech companies in Southeast Asia’s emerging markets.
How do I buy RedFOX labs?
How to buy RedFOX Labs
- Open an account on an exchange that supports RFOX. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Buy RedFOX Labs.
What is VFOX?
VFOX is the token that receives a percentage of the transactional volumes that are generated within the virtual space. RedFOX Labs will be providing the initial liquidity to the farming pool and any yield received as a result, will be converted back to RFOX and burned, removing it permanently from the total RFOX supply.
Can I stake RFOX?
There will be an RFOX/VFOX farm available. Approve the contract to enable staking. Once approved, you add your stake of LP tokens to the farm. Once completed you will begin to generate token rewards in real-time for harvest at your discretion.
Is RedFOX on Binance?
RedFOX Labs is coming out with a new token named “VFOX” that will run on the Binance blockchain as a BEP-20 coin. These will essentially work alongside RFOX tokens as the native coin of the RedFOX Labs network, each with a different application.
How do you farm RFOX?
Where can I stake RFOX?
You can either stake vFox into the VFOX pool. Or you can single-stake your $RFOX in the RFOX pool. Both pools will generate yields in $VFOX. These will both generate lower yields than farming, but you will not risk impermanent loss.
How do I get RedFOX tokens?
How do I buy RedFOX Labs?
- Sign up to CoinSpot. Register for a CoinSpot account here & verify in minutes.
- Deposit & buy. Deposit AUD into your account & enter the amount of AUD you want to trade for RFOX and click “Buy”.
- That’s it! You now own some RedFOX Labs! You can click “Go to RFOX Wallet” to see your RedFOX Labs.
How do I get VFOX tokens?
Get started by tapping the big, red ‘+’ button, then decide how many RFOX or VFOX you’d like to stake. Pooled tokens earn rewards with every block Binance Smart Chain creates, which takes roughly three seconds. Hit ‘Unstake RFOX/VFOX’ at any time to withdraw funds without penalty.
What Cryptocurrency does Binance support?
Binance.US currently offers nearly 60 crypto-to-crypto trading pairs with Bitcoin and nine other digital currencies: Cardano (ADA), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Binance Coin (BNB), Ethereum (ETH), Chainlink (LINK), Litecoin (LTC), Uniswap (UNI), VeChain (VET) and Tezos (XTZ).
How do I buy ICOS?
How to buy tokens during an ICO
- Register for an ICO through the project’s website.
- Get Bitcoin or Ether.
- Move your Bitcoins or Ether to a wallet you control.
- Buy ICO tokens.
- Participate in an ICO by sending your crypto to their address.
- You get ICO tokens to your address.