Telcoin connects existing mobile money platforms to the decentralized financial system of the future, beginning with a globally marketed remittance service aligned with the telecom industry.
Is Telcoin crypto a good investment?
Yes, Telcoin is a good investment option. It is also necessary that users compare the historical data on major crypto exchanges and check traditional financial institutions and their integrated services doing their own research, doing technical analysis before they invest in any project related to mobile money.4 days ago
Does Telcoin have a future?
Digital Coin is more conservative in its long-term telcoin (TEL) price prediction, expecting the token to reach $0.02 by the end of 2022, $0.03 by the end of 2023 and $0.04 by the end of 2025. It expects the TEL cryptocurrency to hit $0.07 in 2028.
Is Telcoin real?
Telcoin is a cryptocurrency based on the Ethereum blockchain. It was launched in July 2017 in Singapore to be the bridge between cryptos, blockchain and the telecommunication industry. Simply put, Telcoin is a blockchain adaptation of money transfer firms such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
What is Telcoin coin?
Telcoin is the first telecom-focused cryptocurrency, distributed in partnership with GSMA network operators to mobile subscribers globally. Our central mission is financial inclusion – empowering a broad spectrum of mobile users with expanded access to the global financial system of the future.
What countries use Telcoin?
In addition to GCash, Telcoin’s inaugural remittance partner in the Philippines, users can now send money to the following countries and mobile money platforms:
- Bangladesh, BKash.
- Ethiopia, HelloCash.
- Fiji, Digicel Mobile Money.
- Fiji, M-Paisa.
- Ghana, MTN Money.
- Guatemala, Tigo Money.
- Indonesia, Dana.
- Indonesia, GoPay.
Does Coinbase sell Telcoin?
(TEL / USD) Telcoin is not supported by Coinbase.
Who owns Telcoin?
Paul Neuner is the Co-Founder and CEO at Telcoin .
How much is Telcoin worth today?
TEL Price Statistics
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0135 / $0.01476|
|Trading Volume24h||$11,574,710.20 13.41%|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.01541|
Can you mine Telcoin?
Telcoin and its subsidiaries are ineligible for mining.
How do I cash out my Telcoin?
To sell Telcoin, simply follow these steps:
- Sign up on an altcoin exchange and fund your account with Telcoin or load Telcoin into a Bitcoin ATM. Signing up on an altcoin exchange is the easiest way to sell TEL for Bitcoin or Ethereum, which means you’ll be able to cash out faster.
- Sell Telcoin for Bitcoin or Ethereum.
How many Telcoins are there?
18,749,318.75 bitcoins There are currently 18,749,318.75 bitcoins in existence. The number changes about every 10 minutes as new blocks are mined.
Is Telcoin on Crypto com?
About Telcoin Telcoin’s price today is 0.01493 USD, with a 24-hour trading volume of 15,728,737.65 USD. The Telcoin price page is part of Crypto.com Price Index that features price history, price ticker, market cap and live charts for the top cryptocurrencies.
What platform can I buy Telcoin?
Telcoin was founded on 2017-11-11. While Coinsquare does not support this token, it may be purchased on other trading platforms for any major cryptocurrency, like BTC, ETH, and XRP or fiat currency such as Canadian dollar, US dollar, and Euro.
How do I invest in Telcoin?
How to buy Telcoin
- Open an account on an exchange that supports TEL. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Buy Telcoin.
Who invented Telcoin?
Claude Eguienta (left) with fellow co-founder Paul Neuner. Photo credit: Telcoin. A few years ago when we were all first getting used to the idea of bitcoin, many of us were imagining that there’d be one digital currency to rule them all – a kind of borderless millennial moolah, a global groat for a global village.
How do I buy Telcoin in Australia?
How do I buy Telcoin?
- Sign up to CoinSpot. Register for a CoinSpot account here & verify in minutes.
- Deposit & buy. Deposit AUD into your account & enter the amount of AUD you want to trade for TEL and click “Buy”.
- That’s it! You now own some Telcoin! You can click “Go to TEL Wallet” to see your Telcoin.
Can you buy Telcoin on Binance?
Another thing you can do after you buy Telcoin is send it to your peers or basically to anyone who has a Telcoin address. You can do it via many top-rated cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase, Binance & Coinmama.
Who are Telcoins competitors?
- Nansen. Private Company. Founded date unknown.
- Blockchain Capital. Private Company. Founded date unknown.
- Concordium. Private Company. Founded 2018.
- Alchemy (alchemy.com) Private Company.
- BlocWatch. Private Company.
- Atlas City Global. Private Company.
- Elementus. Private Company.
- ePIC Blockchain. Private Company.
How can I buy Telcoin in India?
How to buy Telcoin in India?
- First, you will need to open the official website of any of the exchanges including Kucoin, HitBTC, IDEX and EtherDelta.
- Then you will need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum coins to make the exchange.
- Then the users can buy TEL tokens using Bitcoin or Ethereum coins through these platforms.