The chain uses a unique dual-token model; xDai is a stable token used for transactions, payments, and fees, and STAKE is a governance token used to support the underlying POSDAO Proof-of-Stake consensus.
What is xDai?
xDai is the name of the EVM chain and the stable native coin that lives on the chain. The xDai chain is an Ethereum-based stable EVM chain implementing a dPOS consensus called POSDAO. The xDai coin is used for stable transactions and low, stable fees.
Is xDai the same as Dai?
xDAI is a derivative of the DAI cryptocurrency (hence the xDAI name). DAI is a cryptocurrency stablecoin that is pegged to the US Dollar. A stablecoin is a cryptocurrency pegged to another stable asset.
How do I get xDai?
How to get xDai stable tokens
- From another user on the xDai Chain.
- Converting Dai to xDai using the xDai Bridge.
- Purchase directly on AscendEx (formerly Bitmax) with the xDai/USDT Pair.
- Purchase directly with fiat using Ramp.Network or MtPelerin.
How do I cash out xDai?
Ordered Withdrawal Instructions (You Can Order)
- Check that your web3 wallet is connected with the correct address and you have enough xDai to process the transaction.
- Click the Withdraw icon next to the active validator pool you would like to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount to order.
How much is xDai worth?
STAKE Price Statistics
|Price Change24h||$-0.7521 5.42%|
|24h Low / 24h High||$12.93 / $14.01|
|Trading Volume24h||$3,480,546.05 27.81%|
|Volume / Market Cap||0.03566|
Is xDai a Stablecoin?
xDAI is also the name of the blockchain’s native stablecoin. This native stablecoin, combined with the chain’s blazing fast transaction speed, turns xDAI into a blockchain-based payment network uniquely suited to facilitate smaller transactions.
Is xDai a power of attorney?
xDai Chain uses various POA Network tools including the Token Bridge (Security audits). xDai Chain and the Token Bridge are both protected by the same technology using the POA consensus (Security audit) with POA Network being in production since December 2017 and Token Bridge being in production since May 2018.
Is xDai an Ethereum?
xDai is an Ethereum based sidechain which features 5 second block times, tools developed for crypto-newbies, and a bridge that connects the chain to Ethereum, so that stable assets like Dai can be seamlessly transferred to xDai and back when needed.
How do you convert xDai to Eth?
Transfer Dai from the Ethereum Mainnet to the xDai chain
- 1) Connect to the Ethereum Mainnet and locate DAI in your webwallet.
- 2) Click Send.
- 4) Submit the transaction.
- 5) Set your wallet to the xDai chain and check your balance.
How do you sell xDai stakes?
How to sell xDAI Stake
- Sign in to the exchange you have STAKE on. If you store your xDAI Stake in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order. Choose the amount of STAKE you’d like to sell.
- Complete your transaction. Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of xDAI Stake.
How do I convert xDai to BNB?
2) Bridge WBNB to BNB on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- Select BSC xDai from the Dropdown. Your MetaMask should still be connected to the xDai Chain.
- Choose Wrapped BNB on xDai and enter the amount you want to bridge.
- Toggle to Receive BNB.
- Click Request to begin bridging.
Where can I buy xDai coin?
Purchase xDai USD Stable Token
- xDai stable token direct purchases are now available with Ramp.
- You can buy xDai with zero fees at Mt Pelerin
- You can purchase xDai on AscendEX (BitMax) with the xDai/USDT Pair.
- You can also purchase Dai on Ethereum and use the Bridge UI to get xDai.
Can I stake Dai?
Another way to use Dai is staking it. Staking crypto is when you lend it out to earn interest. You can stake Dai with MakerDAO through its Oasis application.
How do you withdraw from stake?
How do I withdraw?
- Tap the ‘Wallet’ icon > click ‘Withdraw’
- Enter amount > Select the account you would like the payment to be sent to.
- To add a different account, select ‘edit account’ and follow the prompts.
- You’ll receive an estimated summary of your transaction.
How do I withdraw from stake from Cardano pool?
- Check the balance of the rewards address: cardano-cli shelley query stake-address-info \\
- Draft the withdraw transaction to transfer the rewards to a payment. addr.
- Calculate transaction fees. cardano-cli shelley transaction calculate-min-fee \\
- Build the raw transaction.
- Sign and submit the transactions.
How do you use honey swap exchange?
Providing Liquidity on Honeyswap
- First, go to https://app.honeyswap.org/#/swap and connect it with MetaMask.
- After you buy the coins, click pool.
- Click add liquidity.
- Enter the amount you want and proceed.
- Click supply and confirm supply after that.
- Confirm in the wallet.
What is xDai Blockchain?
The xDai chain is an Ethereum-based sidechain that uses a Proof-of-Stake mechanism. It has been live since late 2018 and uses a stablecoin, xDai, as its native cryptocurrency. As the project’s site puts it, transactions on the xDai chain are “very fast, very inexpensive, and require a single token (xDai).”
Is xDai on Coinbase?
xDai is not supported by Coinbase.
Is xDai secure?
Neutral Network xDai is an independent network, built to support transactions that hold value. When DAI is bridged to xDai, it moves to a platform with a clear, transparent purpose; secure & stable transactions on a fast, neutral network.
How does proof of authority work?
Proof of authority (PoA) is an algorithm used with blockchains that delivers comparatively fast transactions through a consensus mechanism based on identity as a stake. The most notable platform using PoA is VeChain.
How do I get a POA Network coin?
Buy POA on Binance using Bitcoin
- Step 1: Set up an account on Binance. Whichever of the above options you choose, the first step is to join Binance- click here to go to the site.
- Step 2: Buy Bitcoin (to exchange for POA)
- Step 3: Trade Bitcoin for POA using the Binance exchange.
What is the full of POA?
Full Form of POA stands for Power of Attorney. It is a document that authorizes the holder to represent or act on behalf of POA provider in affairs related to business, private, or other legal matters. The person granting the right or authorizing to represent on his behalf is the grantor or principal to the POA.
How do I move from Bao to xDai?
SUSHI pool available
- Connect your wallet.
- Select the pool you want to migrate from Your Uniswap Liquidity.
- select the amount of LP tokens you want to migrate in Amount of Tokens.
- click Migrate Liquidity.
How does xDai bridge work?
The xDai chain uses the ERC20 to Native TokenBridge functionality to provide fast, inexpensive and stable transactions. This bridge allows users to transform DAI (an ERC20 stable token) on the mainnet into xDAI on a compatible chain. xDAI tokens can then be sent quickly and with minimal cost on the xDAI network.
Where do I get stake tokens?
Staking through cryptocurrency exchanges